- CWGS Initiatives
- Initiative For Gender Violence Prevention
- 2015 Conference
- Conference Registration
1st International Women, Gender and Violence Conference
Friday, January 9, 2015
Seven (7) CEUs available for LMHCs, LMFTs, and LCSWs. Partial credit is not available. You must attend the complete training, sign in and out, and complete an evaluation to receive credits.
Florida International University is an approved CE provider by the Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, and Mental Health Counseling: #BAP 50-12872
WHERE AND WHEN
This training will be held on Friday, January 9, 2015 from 8am to 5:30pm at the MARC Building, 2nd floor Pavilion, located at the 107th Avenue entrance to FIU, Modesto Maidique Campus.
- Community Professionals with CEs $140
- Community Professionals without CEs $70
- FIU Alumni with CEs $120
- FIU Alumni without CEs $60
- FIU Students, Faculty & Professionals with CEs $50
- FIU Students, Faculty & Professionals $25
- FIU Professional Counseling Psychology Students, Charge covered by PCP.
SEATING IS LIMITED. PLEASE REGISTER EARLY.
YOUR WORKSHOP FEES INCLUDE
- Full day of training required (no partial attendance accepted)
- 7 hours of education
- Food and Beverages will be provided.
The conference reserves the right to cancel due to insufficient registration. Cancellations received in writing on or before January 2, 2015, will be refunded less a 25% administrative fee. Cancellations received after January 2, 2015, will not be refunded. Please direct cancellation/refund requests to Vanessa Martinez, firstname.lastname@example.org.